Monday, March 7, 2011

TROPICAL JEWELRY



Having just returned from a business trip to Mexico I decided to post some photos of jewelry purchases I have made over the years.  The bottom photo is of three necklaces I bought on different trips to Australia, each from a different city: Sydney, Melbourne and Port Macquarie.  The Puka shell necklace is from Hawaii.  The top two photos are from this last trip.  The bracelet is from an artist in Indiana, a gift from our hosts.  The necklace, which looks much more delicate and refined in person is from Pineda Covalin.  Their work reflects the history and culture of Mexico. Preferring to shop in boutiques as well as support independent artists, I enjoy wearing these pieces just as much as I enjoy the memory of my travels.
Check out their websites and enjoy!
www.jillduzanwilley.com
www.pinedacovalin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment