Thursday, January 20, 2011

TIME KEEPS ON SLIPPING INTO THE FUTURE...



Oh my.  Time is flying.  And how.  Unpacking, getting organized, starting the Brave Girls Club project-I have found myself lost in time and activity this week.   Whew!  I was just in the middle of my craft project when I went to the fridge for a little snack and noticed something tacked up there which I hadn't looked at in a long time.  When I say I hadn't looked at it in a while I have to explain that I keep tons of "stuff" on the fridge.  Over the years I have gathered quotes that are meaningful to me and then organized them in a booklet.  The poem above never made it's way into my book and I don't remember where I found it.  Unfortunately, I cannot even credit the source.   It could be that I wasn't even planning on keeping it because I didn't note the author.  But I am sharing it here because it pretty much jumped out at me a minute ago.  And it just so happens I have a few recent photos to go along with it too.






No comments:

Post a Comment